As the consultation process unfolds, final documents related to the development of a Fish & Wildlife Program will be posted here for easy access.
This section contains relevant documents and existing information that our team has obtained from various sources and compiled for easy reference. This does not represent all of the information we have gathered to date, and more documents may be added over time.
- The Early Electrification of Anchorage
- 1981 Water Resource Study
- 1984 Agreement for Public Water Supply and Energy Generation from Eklutna Lake
- 1988 Supplemental Agreement No. 1
- 1993 Supplemental Agreement No. 2
- Water Right ADL 44944
- Water Right LAS 2569 – Finding of Facts
- Water Right LAS 2569 – Permit to Appropriate Water
- 1991 Fish & Wildlife Agreement
- 1992 Divestiture Summary Report
- 1992 Environmental Assessment
- Anchorage Municipal Assembly Resolution
- Chugach Electric Association Resolution
- Matanuska Electric Association Resolution
- 2015 Evidence for Historic Anadromous Salmon Runs in Eklutna Lake
- 2007 USACE Habitat Assessment of the Lower Eklutna River
- 2011 Eklutna River Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Technical Report
- Section 905b Eklutna Watershed Study
- 2011 Chugach State Park Management Plan – Public Review Draft
- 2016 Chugach State Park Management Plan – Recommended Revisions
- 2014 Wetland Program Plan
- 2019 USFWS Upper Eklutna River Survey: Preliminary Fish Habitat Flow Assessment
- LAS 24334 – Application for Reservation of Water in Thunderbird Creek
- LAS 24335 – Application for Reservation of Water in Eklutna River above Thunderbird Creek
- LAS 24336 – Application for Reservation of Water in Eklutna River below Thunderbird Creek
- 2000 Native Village of Eklutna Resolution
Thank you for your interest in the development of the Eklutna Fish & Wildlife Program.
If you have any questions regarding the project or program development, please complete the provided form, and a member of our team will get back to you.